Ace Backstage CSM-40H 40" Choir Stick Microphone with Audio-Technica Hyper-Cardioid Element
$535.00 Have you seen it elsewhere for less? Give us a call at 888-667-7474 and let's talk!
Ace Backstage and Audio-Technica have teamed up to bring you a handy microphone for use with choirs and other ensembles. The Choir Stick Microphone is a great light-weight portable solution. This is a wired microphone. We have Choir Stick Microphones for wireless systems as well!
|CHOIR STICK MICROPHONE (#CSM-40x, #CSM-60x) GENERAL DESCRIPTION
ACE #CSM-40 and #CSM-60 Series Choir Stick Microphones offer the ultimate performance of an overhead hanging choir mic in a totally portable configuration. The low profile, light weight, black, aluminum, space age alloy Stick mic is available in both 40” and 60” models. The Boom Stick places the microphone element ideally above and over any choir. This versatile Stick microphone mounts on any standard microphone stand with any standard taper-body mic stand clip. It is extremely stable and will not easily tip over. Four (4) Audio-Technica® pick-up pattern choices mean one will be right for your needs. Use the Choir Stick Microphones for children or adult groups on the stage steps, portable risers or anywhere.
The CSM-40 (40” long) and CSM-60 (60” long) Choir Stick Microphone features Audio-Technica®‘s miniature back-plate condenser elements. The elements are then assembled into an ultra light weight aluminum boom shaft (.312” Dia.) for long reach, high performance microphone applications. The aluminum boom shafts are made from #6061 - T6 and have a thickness of .049". Each Stick microphone version is supplied with a Taper-Body Clutch Stand Mount and a U-U Clip ready for use with any standard microphone stand. The Audio-Technica® CSM Mic is a wide range condenser microphone.
The Audio-Technica® series of Stick Mics are available with four interchangeable pick-up elements. Audio-Technica® pick-up elements include Cardioid (120º), Hypercardioid (100º), Omnidirectional (360º), and UniLine (90º). All Choir Stick Mics are designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup situations. The small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining a smooth, well contoured appearance. The Ouptput Connection Power Module for the Audio-Technica® Stick microphone is an Integral 3-pin XLRM-type, phased with Phantom Power Requirements of 9-52V dc, 2.0mA typical and an Output Impeadance EIA rated at 200 ohms.
• CSM40x and CSM60x Data Specification Sheet (pdf format)
• CSM40x and CSM60x Data Installation Sheet (pdf format)
CHOIR STICK MICROPHONE FINISHES
• CSM Series Stick Mic Finishes = Black matte anodized scratch, wear resistant finish
CHOIR STICK MICROPHONE MATERIALS
• CSM Series Choir Stick Mic Material = Boom shafts are made from tough, space age alloy aluminum (#6061 - T6) that is .312” Diameter. The shafts are .049" thick.
CHOIR STICK MICROPHONE SIZES
• CSM40x Size = 40" Long without microphone stand
• CSM60x Size = 60" Long without microphone stand
• #C - Cardioid Element with a 120º Polar Pattern
• #H - Hyper-Cardioid Element with 100º Polar Pattern
• #O - Omnidirectional Element with 360º Polar Pattern
• #UL - UniLine Element with 90º Polar Pattern
• (1) #CSM-40x (40" Long) or #CSM-60x (60" Long) Choir Stick Mic
• (1) Phantom Power Module
• (1) U-U Power Module Clip
• (1) Stand Mount Clip
• (1) Taper Body Clutch
• (1) Element of your choice - Cardioid (120º), Hyper-Cardioid (100º), Omnidirectional (360º), and UniLine (90º)
*Microphone Stand not included.
• CSM Wireless Adaptor Kit - Adapt standard Choir Stick Mics to a Wireless Configuration
• Optional Elements - Choose mic elements to match your sound requirements
DURABLE FINISH: Black matte anodized scratch, wear resistant finish.
|<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1"&|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: